• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
What a waste by the Scorchers. Gibbs laid the perfect platform. Full credit for Shane Warne buying a wicket by throwing it up.

How awesome was that last over. LOL batting by the tail.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The gulf in quality between the best and worst batsmen in this competition has been absolutely ridiculous so far, especially below #6 or so. The team that can first put together a top 7 who all actually look the part with the bat and can contribute in rotation will win the thing IMO.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
It's why I reckon the Stars are a decent show, except for White's form. Faulkner and Wright at 7 and 8 is pretty handy. Good on paper, I guess... reckon the Renegades aren't bad with it either. Sixers as well, but their bowling the bigger issue for mine.

Geez, Bobby can play the pull shot. Remember a NSW 2nd XI team trying to bounce him out at the Junction, and he just kept on hitting it over the bloke on the fence.