• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Blocky

Banned
****ing disgrace of a post.
Sure, let's get all uppity about me pointing out the facts of the game, because they don't suit the narrative of you wanting to say this was a great test that was hard fought.

Bangladesh choked, something drastic, and we capitalised. It was a complete gift and shouldn't be seen as anything less by the selectors who should be asking some tough questions in particular of the bowlers.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pleased for KW getting an unbeaten ton, he deserved an ounce of luck today considering recent half chances have been costing his wicket.

Burner

International Regular
How many times has it been recently that teams are losing even after racking up 400 in the first innings? I count 4 just this last month

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
:laugh: Bangladesh are the worst side. We played so badly every match of the series and we still win everything. Ban them

Burner

International Regular
It is truly sad that such a landmark first innings for Bangladesh should end in such a bad note.

Burgey

How many times has it been recently that teams are losing even after racking up 400 in the first innings? I count 4 just this last month
Yeah it's happened a lot more recently. I suppose teams just score so quickly these days that it opens up time for the other side to get a result too.

vcs

Feel sorry for Bangladesh but this is Test cricket and you have to compete over five days, not three or four. Well done to NZ for seeing an opportunity yesterday and capitalizing, Williamson WAG. 450 overs is a long, long time and this is why it is so difficult for underdogs to get results in Test cricket.

Unfortunately for Bangladesh, you just know how the 2nd match is going to pan out now, especially with all the injuries and the psychological impact of this.

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
:happy: So good they left him out, they didn't even beat our NZ A side they had no one in it. Runs and wickets shouldn't count against them, , it's just not international standard :lol:

cnerd123

likes this
Unfortunately for Bangladesh, you just know how the 2nd match is going to pan out now, especially with all the injuries and the psychological impact of this.
Man I really hope it doesn't.

We all thought they would be rekt after coming so close and losing vs England, but they bounced back from that great. They should take inspiration from that. One bad session shouldn't not override all the good work they did in this Test.