• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

cnerd123

likes this
Dillashaw is not a mystery... Fairly obvious what he is trying to do.
Wait what?

I haven't spent any significant time trying to analyse TJ outside out watching a breakdown on his fight with Linekar and how he would set up his takedowns...so you're going to have to educate me on this.

indiaholic

International Captain
Wait what?

I haven't spent any significant time trying to analyse TJ outside out watching a breakdown on his fight with Linekar and how he would set up his takedowns...so you're going to have to educate me on this.
Good articles by Jack Slack when he fought Barao.. It was titled how Dillashaw killed the king, then tbere was one on neo footwork around the cruz fight and a post fight analysis of cruz dillashaw.

cnerd123

likes this
Good articles by Jack Slack when he fought Barao.. It was titled how Dillashaw killed the king, then tbere was one on neo footwork around the cruz fight and a post fight analysis of cruz dillashaw.
man those Slack articles are so good. I really should make more time to read them all.

Have you seen Lawrence Kenshin's striking breakdowns?

Blocky

Banned
Top knock regardless of a minnow bowling attack on a nude wicket.

Accidental win; thanks for the gift Bangloldesh.

cnerd123

likes this
And we're done with that.

Great performance from NZ. BD will rue that one bad session. Lots of positives for them tho. Hope they come back next test and make a better show of it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That amazing last day shouldn't hide the fact that wicket was way too flat for Test cricket, & it took a woefully inept batting display to get dismissed for 160 on it.

I hope they don't forget that in the review.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Interesting end to the match, hope Kayes and Rahim are fit for the next one and Fizz is back in the mix. Solid effort from New Zealand with the bat, Raval and CDG the only members of the top 6 not to score. Would be fine seeing us drop Nicholls and CDG for the next one but don't think it's a big deal either way. This is our best XI or near enough.