• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
India in Sri Lanka
South Africa in India
India in West Indies
New Zealand in India
England in India
Bangladesh in India.

Prior to that a drawn series in Bangladesh and 4 away defeats against teams that matter in England,New Zealand,South Africa and Australia.

So incorrect. You'll make it 7 with Australia. Then you'll come back to earth with away series in difficult conditions.

I'm guessing you mean at home but not what you said.

Windies does not matter coz England could not win there, is it?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
India in Sri Lanka
South Africa in India
India in West Indies
New Zealand in India
England in India
Bangladesh in India.

Prior to that a drawn series in Bangladesh and 4 away defeats against teams that matter in England,New Zealand,South Africa and Australia.

So incorrect. You'll make it 7 with Australia. Then you'll come back to earth with away series in difficult conditions.

In the 7, I was including a win against Australia in the next series. I am pretty confident on that. Yes, we ll probably lose away but that is a different point.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India in Sri Lanka
South Africa in India
India in West Indies
New Zealand in India
England in India
Bangladesh in India.

Why exactly does this run make you so nasty? Most of us here acknowledge India's limitations.

Also, as hb points out, wait for England to beat Windies in the Caribbean before declaring them unimportant.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India in Sri Lanka
South Africa in India
India in West Indies
New Zealand in India
England in India
Bangladesh in India.

Might want to read that post again.

Also, we do realise that India's been quite poor outside the SC, it does get a bit tedious when someone keeps chiming in with 'but look at their away record' whenever India's recent success is brought up.

Daemon

Windies does not matter coz England could not win there, is it?
In the 7, I was including a win against Australia in the next series. I am pretty confident on that. Yes, we ll probably lose away but that is a different point.
Why exactly does this run make you so nasty? Most of us here acknowledge India's limitations.

Also, as hb points out, wait for England to beat Windies in the Caribbean before declaring them unimportant.
Might want to read that post again.

Also, we do realise that India's been quite poor outside the SC, it does get a bit tedious when someone keeps chiming in with 'but look at their away record' whenever India's recent success is brought up.
haha now it looks like we got collectively touchy. NZ fan syndrome.

indiaholic

International Captain
That too when it is mostly RANDI members posting.. We don't even have anybody claiming that we are indisputably the best or anything like that.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
There's a big difference..
Previously India would win at home either 1-0 or 2-0 or draw 1-1 against South Africa.

Now, they are winning every big series 3-0 or 4-0. They are really racking up the wins by going for a result in every game.

OverratedSanity

Decent enough fight by Bangladesh... Didn't totally disgrace themselves. Still nowhere hear good enough though, obviously.

Spicier pitches for the Australia series, please.

Daemon

5th day Nagpur 2015 pitch, 20 overs to play out for a draw with 1 wicket left.

Who do you pick to bat, Usman Khawaja or Kamrul Islam Rabbi?

Last edited:

vcs

There's a big difference..
Previously India would win at home either 1-0 or 2-0 or draw 1-1 against South Africa.

Now, they are winning every big series 3-0 or 4-0. They are really racking up the wins by going for a result in every game.
This is a nice trend. In this match, credit goes mostly to the batsmen for keeping a high enough RR to give us enough time to bowl them out.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pujara has the best unintentionally funny quotes:

"It's my wedding anniversary, really proud that the guys have finished the match early for me.
2013:

"There was a bit of pressure on me. I just got married, and my wife was worried I should perform"

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Modest as always, with a regal nose like that you know the wife will always be pleased.