• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

indiaholic

International Captain
It has nothng to do with Shakib. Mush**** just has a chip on his shoulder about India. But honestly, its more jealousy which he tries to hide under what he hopes will come off as arrogance. :)
AZH is talking about his decision to play stupid shots when the team is trying to play for a draw. That is just stupidity imo, not arrogance.

Part of the problem may just be that both Shakib and Mushy know that they will be in the team as long as they want to.. So it is easy to just go out and play and not care about the situation etc.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its what I am saying. Shakib plays that way all the time. But I think you will see Mushy goes this extra mile only against India. He is just an absolute **** person with a **** attitude AFAIC. He may be a good cricketer but the sooner BD get rid of him as captain, the better for them. The real issue is the newer players from BD might get influenced by him. It will be even worse than catching the Shakib influence IMO.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah, that was a droppable shot considering the context of the match. Should be stripped of the captaincy and Shakib and Rahim should be dropped as a warning. They do whatever the **** they want to because they think they are indispensable imo. Need a kick up the butt.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Its what I am saying. Shakib plays that way all the time. But I think you will see Mushy goes this extra mile only against India. He is just an absolute **** person with a **** attitude AFAIC. He may be a good cricketer but the sooner BD get rid of him as captain, the better for them. The real issue is the newer players from BD might get influenced by him. It will be even worse than catching the Shakib influence IMO.
Pakistan lost generations of cricketers trying to be a hack like Afridi. Just hope we don't catch the same syndrome. When you see someone like Shakib saying such things it just doesnt suit right because number of young players worship shakib

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent fight from the Bangsters, 55 overs remaining for 5 wickets. India still have plenty of time.

indiaholic

International Captain
Effectively one more wicket imo.. Mahmudullah and Mehedi have to stick around for the next 30 overs to have a chance.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Effectively one more wicket imo.. Mahmudullah and Mehedi have to stick around for the next 30 overs to have a chance.
Taskin and Kamrul definitely know how to block even if they don't have much else at this level yet, but yeah there's no way you'd back them for hang around for more than 20 overs between them. Taijul should probably bat eleven in situation and that's sad for someone who has batted as high as six at domestic level.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Taijul batted at six? Whoa!
Yeah early in his career they thought he could seriously bat. After he scored no runs they dropped him way down (must have looked awful) but there's some batting talent in that body of his somewhere.

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Well I said it would be over an hour after lunch. I mean it is over just not officially so no crying Kohli. Never mind.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
That was plumb! Idk how the umpire didn't give that..
Have to say that umpiring has not been good enough and way too conservative. A hint of a doubt and they have tended to favour the batsman.