• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2008/09

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
1) This match has confirmed just how much better the Fox Sports team are over the C9 Team.

2) After seeing those shots, I now like Brad Hodge.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1) This match has confirmed just how much better the Fox Sports team are over the C9 Team.

2) After seeing those shots, I now like Brad Hodge.
Except for BJ. I mean he can't even remember the famous win of Ireland over Pakistan in the World Cup.

Doran bowled as expected too, what a joke.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Except for BJ. I mean he can't even remember the famous win of Ireland over Pakistan in the World Cup.
He's a bit scratchy on some International Cricket happenings occasionally, but his Australian Cricket analysis is almost always spot on.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations Victoria.

Martin Love, what a champion. Final innings in first class cricket just proves once again how unlucky he was not to play for Australia more often than he did.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
From such a dissapointing game comes such a fantastic ending to an incredible career. Martin Love is such a champion, to finish with a century is the perfect ending to his script. A player who dominated the domestic game for the best part of a decade, never disgraced himself at international level and the ability to win fans with his consistency and high work ethic. Martin Love (y).

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointing to see QLD didn't conjure a miracle win, but was pleased to see Love finish his career with a ton. What a champion of QLD cricket and the game in general. Don't think I'll ever see a batsman as elegant as him ever again.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Amusing interview on Ch9 news. Tony Jones having a chat with Cameron White; Cam looks like he had afew already. Vic boys in the background doing there best to show off the major sponsor VB.

pasag

RTDAS
Rushed down after work, missed the end, missed the presentation, but got to see a teary eyed Martin Love leaving the ground for the last time after the interviews which was pretty special.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Martin Love, start his career with a hundred in his first Sheild final and ends it with a hundred. If only Queensland could bowl or Harris and Noffke fit.

If there was ever a Queenslander that you could like and that didn't play for Manly, it would be Love.

Redbacks

International Captain
Rogers, what a run machine! Another robbed of a test career due to batting depth and selectors.

ends with 5x100's and 6x50's for the season @75

Last edited: