• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs West Indies - Frank Worrell Trophy 2022

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no doubt that Boland is as good as Haze

Also have no doubt that he will be dropped again as soon as Haze is fit
At this point I'm not convinced it matters. Not sure Haze will be back this summer, in any case he'll play at least the next two and is likely in the first XI for England.

Shady Slim

International Coach
just insane there how tightly packed the wicket balls were given how different they all were come when they got to the batsman
a master of his domain

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Not only have we been rubbish, we've had no luck at all for this entire series. Time to go home for a bush bath and start again.

Mind you, this is quality bowling as well, a bit too good for us.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Boland in Australia >>> Boland in England, at least relative to other quicks. This idea that ****s who bowl length and don't move it in the air would be somehow comparatively better in England really needs to die in a fire.

Gob

International Coach
I know I say this every time cricket happens but we should really drop Starc for England

if they are all fit Haze/Cummins/Boland should be the pace attack

don't come @ me with some "left-arm variation" or "creates rough for Lyon" **** either. Starc is trash in England
Haze/Cummins/Loband are all same same. You need to learn the importance of variety in cricket

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Well at least Holder and Thomas fought through, that was a minor positive. Still a pretty horrible watch though.

Surely this must be the end of Brooks?

Shady Slim

International Coach
Would anyone be surprised if they did CA’s bidding & started lobbying for a Warner replacement?
punter was talking about it last night with peter lalor, and he said "waiting in the wings" as replacements there was renshaw, bancroft, and harris.
the issue is with those three named is aside from renshaw they either suck or reeeeeeeeeally suck