• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Moss

International Vice-Captain
In case it wasn't obvious enough, which I'm sure it would have been for most, the reason I made the observation is because I seem to be the only person in the country that cares about it and this thread is turning into a history of NZ cricket discussion thread
Thanks, this needed to be said. For me this forum is a godsend because it's the one place where a lot of informed discussion on NZ cricket happens, but the amount of the circle-jerking that happens in the middle of a match, does get a bit much.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How weird is it that Warner has only played 86 ODIs

back in the 90s/early 00s days of constant ODI tri series you had guys play 250 ODIs in a 9-10 year career easily

Lol sorry what was your reason for mentioning it again?
It was in the post you quoted . . .

Good to see some Aussies answered the call though

Blocky

Banned
How weird is it that Warner has only played 86 ODIs

back in the 90s/early 00s days of constant ODI tri series you had guys play 250 ODIs in a 9-10 year career easily

It was in the post you quoted . . .

Good to see some Aussies answered the call though
They've gone from playing 6 tests a season to 10, and the advent of T20 series means that the old school 7 match ODI series is now a 3 match one.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
man new zealand need to learn how to bowl to steve smith, any ideas guys
The world needs to learn how to bowl to Steve Smith is more accurate. Chap averages near on 60 in Test cricket, & is basically the best bat in the world along with Root atm. I don't think it's a New Zealand problem somehow :p

jcas0167

International Debutant
Little too easy for the batsmen right now? Just as Southee was starting to get some sort of a plan for Smith going.

EDIT: 2 misfields from Guptill sums things up at the moment
Guptill injured his little finger in the first game - seemed to be looking at the taping after the 2nd misfield.