• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was more just because there are many more Aus posters here in general than South Africans, there was a far higher proportion of SA posters "per capita", so to speak. The pure quantity of South African posters and posts that came out of the woodwork during that series compared to general CW traffic was overwhelming.
Obviously, that was a tongue in cheek response to your subtle as a rhino horn in the ass underlying insinuation that Australia has little time for NZ cricket. Unless there was another reason you felt the need to go out of your way to make that profound observation :p

Zinzan

It's not the score as much as this just how easy this looks for Warner and Smith.

Blocky

Banned
To be fair, that's partially due to how much of a highway they're playing on.

I fully expect us to have some good innings too, I think the difference is we don't have that ruthless efficiency to milk singles and hit boundaries, we have players who can do one or the other.

At least we've not bowled 5 free hits this innings so far though

TheJediBrah

Obviously, that was a tongue in cheek response to your subtle as a rhino horn in the ass underlying insinuation that Australia has little time for NZ cricket. Unless there was another reason you felt the need to go out of your way to make that profound observation :p
dude, this is the second time you've said something along these lines to me, and I will tell you again that you are being bizarrely paranoid

like, seriously, you don't have to try and make a confrontation out of everything

In case it wasn't obvious enough, which I'm sure it would have been for most, the reason I made the observation is because I seem to be the only person in the country that cares about it and this thread is turning into a history of NZ cricket discussion thread

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jimmy Neesham is to cricket what Gilles de Rais was to respectful treatment of children.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get Wagner to play ODIs again tbqh, give this attack something other than an RFM bland taste to it.

Zinzan

dude, this is the second time you've said something along these lines to me, and I will tell you again that you are being bizarrely paranoid

like, seriously, you don't have to try and make a confrontation out of everything

In case it wasn't obvious enough, which I'm sure it would have been for most, the reason I made the observation is because I seem to be the only person in the country that cares about it and this thread is turning into a history of NZ cricket discussion thread
Lol sorry what was your reason for mentioning it again?

Blocky

Banned
Waggy bowling chest heigh bouncers at these guys would leave me with more confidence than what Henry, Ferguson and De Grandhomme are doing.

Blain

U19 Captain
What was the reasoning around bowling first on this road, and dropping our only point of difference bowler? Far out this is hard to watch, looks like batting practise. 350+ surely.

Spark

Global Moderator
What was the reasoning around bowling first on this road, and dropping our only point of difference bowler? Far out this is hard to watch, looks like batting practise. 350+ surely.
it was raining a little this morning and a bit muggy, I assume he thought it would swing