• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Howe_zat

Audio File
This is a very strong Saffa side but unlike most they're pretty bad in the field. Smith and Morkel really are shocking outfielders.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Down to the wire.

You know, I used to like you Teja. With comments like that, I'm not sure I can any more :p.

Stapel

International Regular
EPIC! What a Test. Well into the 3rd session on the fifth day and still the odds are even!

An 18 year old on debut who's already taken 6 wickets is exactly who I'd back to hit the winning runs tbh.
A tail-ender not knowing what to do in a tense situation!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm pretty surprised Cummins has actually batted ahead of Lyon in this match. I know Cummins does fancy himself a bit of a batsman but Lyon's actually played some pretty useful knocks across both formats in his short career. I suppose it's fitting that what the blokes have actually achieved in getting here should be ignored when comparing Cummins and Lyon...