• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Woodster

International Captain
Top bowling and obviously a huge wicket getting Kallis. Has bowled very well to Kallis, if just a touch wide at times.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Now that was some Test bowling. Brilliant pressure-building spell, not a lot Kallis could do.

Johnson and Siddle, take note. Srs.
It was quality work. Eighteen, seriously rapid, great bounce, enough seam & can bowl to a plan.

Kudos to the selectors too, I suppose. Shows there's more to cricket than statsguru.

/oldmanshoutingatclouds.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbh, the talent isn't the most impressive part for me. Love how pro his bowling looks already, he's already bowling at a higher level of intensity than the blokes who've played 20+ Tests in the side. It's why I personally backed his selection for this Test too.

Spark

Global Moderator
tbh, the talent isn't the most impressive part for me. Love how pro his bowling looks already, he's already bowling at a higher level of intensity than the blokes who've played 20+ Tests in the side. It's why I personally backed his selection for this Test too.
Yeah, yeah, whatever :ph34r:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was quality work. Eighteen, seriously rapid, great bounce, enough seam & can bowl to a plan.

Kudos to the selectors too, I suppose. Shows there's more to cricket than statsguru.

/oldmanshoutingatclouds.
9 FC wickets at 40-odd, clearly not ready for Tests. Poor selection.

/dickensianlogic

Last edited: