• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Steulen

International Regular
Yeah, in general, no mention of illegal streaming allowed.
I'm watching through Willow.tv, which i believe is totally legal as they hold the worldwide Internet broadcasting rights. Fee is USD 60 for the entire series, including T20 and ODI's.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgey, you know full well that any run scored by Punter from this point on is null and void. :ph34r:
Of course, coz every cricketer who scored a ton before 2001 never gave a chance. And Ponting and these other fellows around now can't play good pace bowling, can't handle the ball moving, blah blah blah.

Uppercut

Of course, coz every cricketer who scored a ton before 2001 never gave a chance. And Ponting and these other fellows around now can't play good pace bowling, can't handle the ball moving, blah blah blah.
He'd already beaten Atherton and Hussain's average when he was dropped, incidentally :p

Burgey

He'd already beaten Atherton and Hussain's average when he was dropped, incidentally :p
Yeah, but he'd have been dominated by Ealham or Caddick, assuming they got to bowl to him on or before 31 December 1999.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Can see Ponting and Clarke do a very annoying repair job here.. Clarke is one of my most disliked cricketers, but a Punter century would be a classy sight, and a big statement for sure..

Burgey

Nice start by Clarke post-lunch there.

Punter - nice half ton there. Quality from the skipper.

inbox24

International Debutant
Post lunch pasting, just goes to show how good a wicket this is. Deffo 450+ needed to prevent loss.

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Jesus, watching the cricinfo commentary of this is making me so frustrated that it's not on tv.

In other news, rain is on the way (apparently).

Langeveldt

Soutie
Johann Steyn emails some bad news: "It's bucketing down in the East-Rand. I guess we're no more than 25km away from the Wanderers. It's been raining here for 25 minutes already."

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ntini to Ponting, FOUR, short ball, pulled in the air past square leg, Ntini runs around and dives but makes a mess of it and cannot prevent a boundary

Ntini's covered some fair ground after delivering the ball there, not surprised he made a mess of it TBH.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ntini to Ponting, FOUR, short ball, pulled in the air past square leg, Ntini runs around and dives but makes a mess of it and cannot prevent a boundary

Ntini's covered some fair ground after delivering the ball there, not surprised he made a mess of it TBH.
Anyone know much about Nkwe anyways?

I read he's from Soweto and averages 28 from 40 matches.