• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brad Hodge surprisingly doesn't sacrifice himself for the team and runs out someone who can actually bat in this format.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jez, de Kock looks like he's going to cry. It's a seven over slog fest, son. Don't tear up ffs.

Jassy

Banned
Does anyone know what the fastest interantional 50 is? Warner might get it......
12 balls by Yuvi vs England.

Just looked up the scorecard. 7 overs haha, what a farce. Still, a win is always better than a loss I suppose. Don't care about T20s but I reckon we are a chance in the world t20. Feel dirty saying it but an ICC trophy would be good, even if it's only the Mickey Mouse format. Think our last ICC trophy was back in 2009 (CT).

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Faf bowling Parnell for that last over was wtf bad. Maybe could've bowled instead of Hendricks in the penultimate but he has a history of bowling gash at the worst time and Abbott was ****ing awesome first up.

Hooksey

Banned
Playing a game of cricket of 7 overs duration is bloody ridiculous IMO....

....except when Australia win - WELL PLAYED BOYS!!

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
South Africa might still be ahead of Australia in the Test rankings, but they can take solace in the fact that they are on top in the Seven7 format.

Spark

Global Moderator
So I saw this

Neil Manthorp @NeilManthorp
@iainobrien - SAfrica players were wearing luminous security bibs over their green shirts...
and...

Who the **** thought that would be a good idea?