• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah bit of an odd declaration. Can’t see it mattering and I guess a lot of the Aussie bats need to get their eye in but I think another 30 or so would probably be better. Not really worth whinging about though.

Burgey

Yeah bit of an odd declaration. Can’t see it mattering and I guess a lot of the Aussie bats need to get their eye in but I think another 30 or so would probably be better. Not really worth whinging about though.
Mate if Pakistan chase this its the greatest chase in test history by a mile.

Burgey

If Pakistan lose this, as seems most likely, what do they dish up for the third test? Do they look to play three spinners and dish up the standard sort of SC crater-fest sides over there like to pull out of their wazoos when they're scared or do they try to produce something which has a fair bit of green in it for their quicks and back them in against a pretty fragile Aus batting line up?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Pakistan lose this, as seems most likely, what do they dish up for the third test? Do they look to play three spinners and dish up the standard sort of SC crater-fest sides over there like to pull out of their wazoos when they're scared or do they try to produce something which has a fair bit of green in it for their quicks and back them in against a pretty fragile Aus batting line up?
Craterfest and bet on winning the toss IMO, but Australia's spinners are actually better than theirs as well so I'm not sure it'll work for them.

Burgey

Craterfest and bet on winning the toss IMO, but Australia's spinners are actually better than theirs as well so I'm not sure it'll work for them.
Yeah this is what I was thinking too, not that I'm overly sold on ours either.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Katich is perfectly inoffensive as a commentator. Has a good chokehold on observational calling.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Katich barely getting out that KFC scholarship promo just reminds you how effortlessly Mark Taylor would have done it.

"Now this is really good, this summer KFC are giving out, free yes free uh scholarships if, thats if the batsman hits the bucket. Well done to KFC on this initiative, the Colonel brought you chicken now this summer he's bringing education to those in need. Let's hope someone hits that bucket, so um a young person can go to a university cooled by Fujitsu air conditioners"

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The worry is how much the ball will do in terms of reverse from overs 30-60.. After that the kook should get so soft that the swing won't matter and may not be so late and prodigious.... If these two can see them through to at least over # 50, they have a decent shout of surviving today.