• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
If he is tonning up, you are already in trouble.
Pakistan are Looking at batting a guy with a fc average of 14 and picking basically the same pace attack that got murdered by warner and marnus last time we played. If pak go for the 2 spinner route on this surface i'de even back harris/mitch marsh to score big.

Would be hysterical if smudge is still concussed and can't make the first test, his replacment's are harris/marsh, talk about a horrible downgrade.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pakistan are Looking at batting a guy with a fc average of 14 and picking basically the same pace attack that got murdered by warner and marnus last time we played. If pak go for the 2 spinner route on this surface i'de even back harris/mitch marsh to score big.

Would be hysterical if smudge is still concussed and can't make the first test, his replacment's are harris/marsh, talk about a horrible downgrade.
Harris can then open and Khawaja can bat 4.

Gob

International Coach

We don't know how it would go though

howardj

International Coach
Looking forward to this series very much

Real test for the Australian team over the coming 12 months with tour of Pak, SL, India

That test starts today

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Ind-Sl match starts an hour early before this one and my WillowTv will most definitely show that...I was really looking forward to watching this match on my Willow

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Looking forward to this series very much

Real test for the Australian team over the coming 12 months with tour of Pak, SL, India

That test starts today
hey good to see you back mate. Hope you are doing ok and all fine with you and family in the pandemic.

howardj

International Coach
hey good to see you back mate. Hope you are doing ok and all fine with you and family in the pandemic.
Thank you so much mate. We are fine. I hope the same for you and yours. Ironically, Brisbane is actually locked down today - stay at home orders in place - because of the weather rather than COVID haha

morgieb

When was the last time we won the toss against Pakistan in Asia? Feels like an eternity….

Burgey

Really looking forward to watching Babar batting here.

Also, is Shaheen Shah Afridi 21 in the same way Aaqib Javed was 16 when he toured here then 19 when he returned a year later?

morgieb

Also, is Shaheen Shah Afridi 21 in the same way Aaqib Javed was 16 when he toured here then 19 when he returned a year later?
Dunno if it applies to Shaheen but it definitely applies to Naseem.

TheJediBrah

Pakistan won the toss and will bat.
Could be huge if anything like UAE pitches

That guy is supposed to be 21? That's about as believable as Rashid Khan's age, or the "16 year old" that toured Aus a couple years ago

If he claimed 24 I might believe him

trundler

Batting first is definitely an advantage. Only two seamers and Naseem opening, oooof. But worry not, we have a 35 year old SLA ready to rock as is tradition.

Afridi is definitely 21, wtf nothing like Rashid Khan. Naseem is clearly older though.

cnerd123

likes this
lol Naseem's playing. 3 spinners for Pak too. Didn't even realise they had 3 Test-quality spinners to pick from, but there you go.