• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They must think it'll turn massively if they're playing three spinners? Or is it more an injury/ illness thing among the quicks?

trundler

They must think it'll turn massively if they're playing three spinners? Or is it more an injury/ illness thing among the quicks?
PSL finished on the 27th and took out Pakistan's opening bowler Hasan Ali and more critically, Faheem Ashraf who bats 7 and is the third seamer. He has basically played a crucial knock or bowled an important spell in every match he's played.

cnerd123

likes this
Where were you when Sajid took 8 to bowl out BD at home in under 2¼ days?
why'd you have to remind me

Ifthikar Ahmed's more of a batter no? So it's Sajid and Nauman who will be doing the heavy lifting here.

I don't really rate Naseem as a test prospect yet. Think he'll get pumped. Good toss to win.

Burgey

PSL finished on the 27th and took out Pakistan's opening bowler Hasan Ali and more critically, Faheem Ashraf who bats 7 and is the third seamer. He has basically played a crucial knock or bowled an important spell in every match he's played.
Cheers. I admit I haven't been following Pakistan closely for a while now. One of the reasons I'm looking forward so much to this.

trundler

Haha they've definitely doctored a total road here to nerf Haze and Cummins. Pindi seams like a dream and is dry af to boot.

Burgey

Haha they've definitely doctored a total road here to nerf Haze and Cummins. Pindi seams like a dream and is dry af to boot.
lol was going to say it looks flat as a tack. Very happy to have a five man attack on this.