• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Bit unfortunate there, but it really did feel like it was coming. Need to find a way to get another 50 runs here to at least have some chance.

Compton

International Debutant
For the record, that's a harsh decision to be given out; but Maxwell has no one to blame but himself for giving the umpire that decision to make.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are people actually arguing that he was playing a shot there?

WTF

You could say he was unlucky it was just clipping, but it looked dead on first viewing.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I mean it was a **** shot but he arguably played one. Never mind
Yeah I don't know. I guess his intent wasn't to play a shot - it was just for the purposes of LBW that one can say he offered one...does that count? (I genuinely could go either way on that tbf)