• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

ajdude

International Coach
nah piss off I get what you mean with over-celebrating but the match was a contest before the last 2 overs. Ravi bowled well under pressure. He was **** early but I'd be celebrating big as well in that case.
Yeah he every right to celebrate there. Match situation, quality of delivery and method of dismissal all definitely outweighed who the batsman was.
nah **** you both he's a ****

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
great everyone is gonna shut up about picking bailey but now they'll talk about picking faulkner.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I bet they were told by Dhoni to shake hands with Faulkner.. Probably the only Indian on the team with a shred of humility. Bunch of savages

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Dhawan's like a new younger, more exuberant Sehwag. Fast scoring opener, village looking technique, and most importantly, the least likeable guy in international cricket. WAC.

Spark

Global Moderator
Dhawan's like a new younger, more exuberant Sehwag. Fast scoring opener, village looking technique, and most importantly, the least likeable guy in international cricket. WAC.
Sehwag was likeable in his own way. Dhawan is just a dick.