• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Haddin become a better player in the last 12 months when he has been out of the side, most of you wanted him hung drawn and quartered before he was dropped as he was so brainless now want him back when he is older and probably not as good. Strange one.

Spikey

Has Haddin become a better player in the last 12 months when he has been out of the side, most of you wanted him hung drawn and quartered before he was dropped as he was so brainless now want him back when he is older and probably not as good. Strange one.
just not playing with a bung elbow anymore

Spark

Global Moderator
I think he's made a few technical changes, yes.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Comms reminding us Clarke is lucky. Fortunately no Indian batsman as much as plays and misses at anything.
This might be controversial, but out of both teams, Clarke might be the best player of spin on form atm.

Sehwag and Tendulkar clearly better but not quite in form right now. I'd take him vs. anyone in the Indian lineup right now vs. spin.

I just love his use of feet - so many visiting players just don't use their feet and rely on forcing sweep shots and things like that. Proper use of feet neutralizes so many things on these pitches.

Spikey

clarke to storm into the change room and throw pouring hot water on all the batsmen imo

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
This.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
You dig up a post from 3 years ago mate, what relevance does this have to my opinion that Haddin has finished up at test level. If you are trying to discredit me based on one comment without any context.

Wade is averaging 40 with the bat at test level which is more than respectable.

Sure he has plenty of room for improvement but he is the least of our concerns at the moment.

Daemon

If India bowl out Australia without using Ishant and Kumar, will it be the first time a side's been bowled out without a pace bowler bowling?

morgieb

tbf I didn't know how **** Wade would be.

Still have hopes for Nevill though.

ajdude

International Coach
You dig up a post from 3 years ago mate, what relevance does this have to my opinion that Haddin has finished up at test level. If you are trying to discredit me based on one comment without any context.

Wade is averaging 40 with the bat at test level which is more than respectable.

Sure he has plenty of room for improvement but he is the least of our concerns at the moment.
dude don't bother arguing with him just call him a **** an add in an acronym like tbh or imo, no capitals, no smilies and it's done

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Poor shot tbh.

Kept low and turned quite a bit, but shouldn't be cutting off the rough.

Last edited: