• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good to see people posting on Fox Sports Australia Facebook blaming the pitch and not acknowledging any faults in the ability to play spin.

Shows that Kohli's blaming of the pitches in Australia and England is catching on. Its the cool way to handle losses.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Aren't they supposed to extend play when there's a chance of the game finishing ?

Never know with Chennai weather etc. etc..

uvelocity

International Coach
Good to see people posting on Fox Sports Australia Facebook blaming the pitch and not acknowledging any faults in the ability to play spin.

Shows that Kohli's blaming of the pitches in Australia and England is catching on. Its the cool way to handle losses.
nah **** in your fast forwarding you missed that the problem is our inability to bowl spin

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A little bit about Moz for those ****s from overseas who don't know about him - as a junior he was the best underage cricketer in the world, and by a fair margin for mine. He used into absolutely ****ing dominate. He used to bowl heat, then he had a back injury and came back bowling not as fast. He was the definition of a genuine all rounder, absolute gun as a bat and a gun as a bowler. Now of course not all great underage cricketers go on to be good senior cricketers but this guy was something else, and IMO up until this season he was the biggest disappointment in Australian cricket in my life time.

In my first game against the **** and he took 7/20 after making an unbeaten hundred in the first innings.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/854001-post2.html

Ruckus

International Captain
It will awesome if Henriques manages to get this lead over 100 here, but in all likelihood it will end fairly soon tomorrow and we'll just end up with that irritating feeling of 'if only one of the other lousy batsmen scored a half century'.

Spikey

Aren't they supposed to extend play when there's a chance of the game finishing ?

Never know with Chennai weather etc. etc..
extra half hour time started 10 minutes ago. no way india could get a result done

Spikey

A little bit about Moz for those ****s from overseas who don't know about him - as a junior he was the best underage cricketer in the world, and by a fair margin for mine. He used into absolutely ****ing dominate. He used to bowl heat, then he had a back injury and came back bowling not as fast. He was the definition of a genuine all rounder, absolute gun as a bat and a gun as a bowler. Now of course not all great underage cricketers go on to be good senior cricketers but this guy was something else, and IMO up until this season he was the biggest disappointment in Australian cricket in my life time.

In my first game against the **** and he took 7/20 after making an unbeaten hundred in the first innings.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/854001-post2.html
i really feel he can struggle against pace. thoughts? am I just being paranoid?