• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Nah, 380 was fine

It was our bowling that killed us

If we had restricted India to the same score and then been in exactly the same position in our second innings, India would be in some ****
Of course yes. I'm just making the point that Cowan, Watson, Warner and Henriques all failed to capitalise after getting set.

If even just one of them had gone on with it we'd be in a position now of having some kind of total to defend.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
took you long enough to recover from that kohli drop :p
Been watching on delay but my gf cracked it at me watching test cricket and fast forwarding between balls, so made me stop. Just tuned in live now.

#whipped

Ruckus

International Captain
I didn't see much of this match, but how did Moises' bowling stack up to Siddle? Would it make sense to use him as a 4th bowler, and bring in an extra batsman? Also is Bird even in the squad, and where is Ryan Harris at?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ajdude a rare beast - a smart victorian
hey guys something quick, i was thinking of using 'smrt' there, in reference to the classic simpsons joke, but wasn't sure if you guys would get it. would you have????

Spikey

moz just needs to strike a 4 for lyon to be again involved with the highest stand of an innings

Flametree

International 12th Man
Cricinfo says Henriques is the first Aussie to make two 50s on debut since Bruce Laird.... I know they won a lot of games by an innings in the good times, but that really surprises me.

ajdude

International Coach
hey guys something quick, i was thinking of using 'smrt' there, in reference to the classic simpsons joke, but wasn't sure if you guys would get it. would you have????
i would have began to correct you but then think of the reference, and upon not being able to decide if it was intentional or not i would have linked a youtube video of it

Spikey

yeees..

did starc-lyon get the highest stand at the waca? and harris-lyon in the wi? to go with 47ao obviously...

Mr_Ronan

Banned
I wouldn't be dropping Hughes based on one Test given how well he played in the SL Tests.

Kneejerk reactions like that are what really makes a side fall apart but everyone starts looking over their shoulder, worried they'll get the knife next.

Spikey

yeees..

did starc-lyon get the highest stand at the waca? and harris-lyon in the wi? to go with 47ao obviously...
Starc-Lyon did. Harris-Lyon fell short by 5. Still the no11 being involved in the highest stand 3 times is pretty impressive

uvelocity

International Coach
that was missing by miiiiiiiles

no i wouldnt be dropping hughes either, just saying wade scored more than he. disgrace or not the pace bowlers were useless, even if it wasnt entirely their fault