• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haydos still looking solid. Here we go. A real test for Marto. A real test of will for the whole Aussie line-up really.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Shane Warne said:
Can be I guess.

But won't be.
What the hell, so you come here spouting all your rubbish and then when the chips are down, give up? Unless you're being sarcastic or something its a pretty weak attitude, you've only lost two wickets...

Langeveldt said:
What the hell, so you come here spouting all your rubbish and then when the chips are down, give up? Unless you're being sarcastic or something its a pretty weak attitude, you've only lost two wickets...
I call things as I see them.

The two things aren't related.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Shane Warne said:
I call things as I see them.

The two things aren't related.
Fair enough.. I'm so confidant Australia will walk this that I'm reminding you all about my KP avatar forfeit, should England win a test this series :D

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
this is not good all the momentum is with England, but i dont know this game has been twisting and turning all the way, if Australia do win this its going to go right down to the wire no doubt.....

It's a shame Flintoff's injury didn't end up preventing him from bowling, to even it up with Mcgrath's injury.

More luck going in Englands way.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Adamc said:
That's terribly pessimistic. I've got it 80-20 (in England's favour obviously).
You need 229 with Hayden, Martyn, Clarke, Katich and Gilchrist on a third day pitch.

I think it's a little above one in five, isn't it?

(Interesting argument this - "you're gonna win"/"no, YOU're gonna win"...

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Taylor-made for Gilly this match I feel, if we get down that far. Fred wants to win this on his own by the looks of things. Aus still favourites for me.

Beleg

International Regular
You Aussie's are too pessimistic. Are you worried of jinxing your team or anything?

This game is firmly 50-50 at this point.