• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Bangladesh 2021 (not red-ball)

Aritro

International Regular
Just realised our line up today, there's some serious batting between 6-9. What a shame to waste them all at the end of the innings. Afif especially should be batting as high as possible, it's a no-brainer.

Aritro

International Regular
That was some of the worst batting I've seen. It was as if they're running late for the flight home and they wanted to wrap it up immediately after it got to about the tenth over.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Wow, dire af from Oz. Smith and Warner aside, who are they missing? I mean, the pitch ain't the easiest to bat on, but ****in hell, just awful.

Can't imagine what would've transpired had Mushfiq and Tamim been in too :laugh:

Jack1

International Debutant
When someone mentions Shane Watson I always think of this really good video he did about his bats that cricket.com.au kindly made.

Aritro

International Regular
Wow, dire af from Oz. Smith and Warner aside, who are they missing? I mean, the pitch ain't the easiest to bat on, but ****in hell, just awful.

Can't imagine what would've transpired had Mushfiq and Tamim been in too :laugh:
Well, Cummins as well. They'll never play worse than they did today though. That's the worst Australian performance I'm aware of.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Well, Cummins as well. They'll never play worse than they did today though. That's the worst Australian performance I'm aware of.
Yeah but bowling ain't the problem here surely. I mean Haze is in any case more suited to these tracks than Pat. I'd wager they might have pulled a win or two with Smith in at least.

PS: OH forgot Maxwell lol

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
That was some of the worst batting I've seen. It was as if they're running late for the flight home and they wanted to wrap it up immediately after it got to about the tenth over.
MMarsh was the one who was holding the batting really in whole series and dan christian in one game played one over really well. Today MMarsh looked to be in a hurry for some reason and that was over once he got out.

Aritro

International Regular
Yeah but bowling ain't the problem here surely. I mean Haze is in any case more suited to these tracks than Pat. I'd wager they might have pulled a win or two with Smith in at least.

PS: OH forgot Maxwell lol
Does Labuschagne play T20s for them? If so, him as well.

Still, with Tamim, Liton and Mushfiq out I thought we were in real trouble even against a depleted side. It's been an exceptional collaboration between the groundsman and the Australians to produce this extraordinary result.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Does Labuschagne play T20s for them? If so, him as well.

Still, with Tamim, Liton and Mushfiq out I thought we were in real trouble even against a depleted side. It's been an exceptional collaboration between the groundsman and the Australians to produce this extraordinary result.
Nope, but I honestly think he should on slow tracks like this. Forget his bowling, but he can be really decent in low chases like this. But can quite be a liability in big chases etc tho, guy can't hit a six to save his life tbh.

Yeah but awta lol

Heboric

International Debutant
Yikes, still think its a special achievement getting bowled out in a t20 game in 14 overs. Quality :blink:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
62 all out

Tired Mirpur wicket tied up the batsmen.

4-1

Make Mamadullah the president. Oh wait, the team owner will not like this.

Papon calling the shots.