• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Bangladesh 2021 (not red-ball)

Aritro

International Regular
Still can't stop thinking about that Soumya innings. He wasted 2 out of 20 overs FFS. He's cost us the game, I reckon. It's hard to come back from that.

Aritro

International Regular
The Bangladesh fielding is going to be the one of the main differences between the two sides. Like day and night, comparing the respective fielding performances. Ours has been so sloppy, it's infuriating.

Aritro

International Regular
Wade is doing well to stay polite in response to these questions when he's clearly boiling inside.

he’s bowling better than his debut series. Fatty is good addition to our coaching
Haha, I'd forgotten we'd got Herath. Dunno how much time he's had to actually work with the players during the pandemic, but the performances have been fantastic. Wish we could expunge the Courtney Walsh era from the record.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, I'd forgotten we'd got Herath. Dunno how much time he's had to actually work with the players during the pandemic, but the performances have been fantastic. Wish we could expunge the Courtney Walsh era from the record.
Ottis gibson doing a much much better job than Walsh. Walsh only carried the name

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I never even knew that bowler that got the hattrick for Australia existed prior to this morning.... guess it speaks to how disengaged I've become to cricket over the past 2 years :S which I think is primarily due to the change in TV coverage in aus.