• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Asia Cup 2012

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
This innings reminds me of the one Dhoni played against Srilanka in his early days. 180 odd chasing, batting at 3 too.

smash84

The Tiger King
the problem what I see with this pasting of our bowlers is that they will be scarred for the rest of the tournament

smash84

The Tiger King
This innings reminds me of the one Dhoni played against Srilanka in his early days. 180 odd chasing, batting at 3 too.
Dhoni is definitely an ATG ODI player.....my first choice WK ahead of Adam Gilchrist I would say

this is getting funny now....another boundary

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He started this game with an average of 48.67.. it's at 51.18 now. Hope he stays till the end.

smash84

The Tiger King
305/3 is a funny score line tbh.....

with this kind of batting even 350 would not have been enough I reckon

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It seems If kohli decides.. he needs a 4 he gets it.... Incredible batting.
It felt same in that innings against Sri Lanka.
Yeah.
Also when he gets in that zone, he treats the other batsman as a tailender almost.