• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at Lord's

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aussies should be tested with some REAL English conditions. Like the one India had to tolerate last year in Manchester when they were 8/4 at one time.

Anyways, a very good cricket match at Lord's!
The gods decide those sorts of conditions

King Pietersen

International Captain
honestly expect it to be 4-1 now. hope i'm wrong though.

Drop Bell, Lyth, Ballance and Buttler. All honestly look out of their depth

What's Morgan doing these days? lol or Owais Shah or someone. ANYONE

I also wish Australia batted a bit longer now, Clarke and Marsh deserved tons
Drop Buttler and pick Owais Shah. ****ing glad you're not an England selector. Clueless.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd feel a lot happier if MJ didn't come across as being such a decent bloke when he's interviewed - he clearly is a ****, so why can't he behave like one?

burr

State Vice-Captain
if shane warns says 'boss the game' one more time...

on the other hand, punter's been an awesome addition to commentary.

well done aussies. so good to watch good fast bowling.

think england will make some changes and come out hard next test. can't wait!

Spark

Global Moderator
If MMarsh can continue to improve his bowling he's going to be such an asset. Ought to be able to constant consistent extra bounce with his height and action

Gob

International Coach
No way should Nevill be replaced. Keep the same team although i'd think of swapping Voges and Clarke around.

Gob

International Coach
If MMarsh can continue to improve his bowling he's going to be such an asset. Ought to be able to constant consistent extra bounce with his height and action
Good enough to take the new ball for several countries. Bowls a heavy ball

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So, the combined total for the test is : Australia 820/10 and England 415/20

So, Aus got twice as many runs as England for half the wiickets lost. That's a mighty hammering.

FBU

International Debutant
Well done Australia!!!!!

Job done in 37 overs.
Marsh's bowling average in the match 10.33 :)

Gob

International Coach
Smitteh back to the top with 936 points number 10 in the all time list. Interesting to note that he accumulated 35 points from this game and another performance like this and he could be passing Bradman's 961

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TPC > Don would be the greatest thing. To happen. Ever. Anywhere. In the universe. In all universes.

viriya

International Captain
#BringBackKP :ph34r:

Seriously though, this scorecard looks like something from the 2000s.. I thought those days were over..

Steve Smith first Aussie to get an Ashes 200 and 50 in the same Test since... the Don.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I guess at a minimum until someone can figure out how to combat him walking across his stumps you would have to bank on him being the next triple.