• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Can we get through to lunch without losing a wicket?
Huge day for the top 4.
I feel like we'll go all right. It's been a tough tour and the top 4 will be eager to get some runs on board. Conway will come out blazing, absolutely no doubt about that. Just hoping Kane doesn't try to survive and rather looks to score

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can we get through to lunch without losing a wicket?
I'll take the under on that, going by this series.

Speaking of this series, funny lot of scorecards. Top order collapse, big lower-middle partnerships, remainder go over in a heap next morning. Odd looking, but consistent.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The over/under on NZ's second innings runs is 320.5, but they're right out at 3.50 to win which strikes me as rather contradictory

England can't chase 250+ in the 4th innings every week. Presumably. Right?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
The one thing that is in NZ’s favour is 2 and a bit sessions is not a lot of time for the English bowlers to recover after spending a day and a half in the field.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The over/under on NZ's second innings runs is 320.5, but they're right out at 3.50 to win which strikes me as rather contradictory

Headingley is a good ground for big chases, NZ have no proper spinner. You've got a good a chance as ever.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Bookies always expect far more run chases to come off than has happened historically. IIRC there was a lot of chat about it during the 2019 Headingley test.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Today should be a good day to bat vs pacers. Leach may cause some problems but playing spin is not so much out problem.