• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Cric123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Even though Australia may end up losing this test, I have seen enough before lunch to say Australia will likely dominate rest of the series. It's a matter of taking the England bowlers on and it's very easy to score against them. I think Rogers sets a negative tone for Australia with his dogged batting. He only looks to survive. I think Shaun Marsh will be better opening with Warner.

Spark

Global Moderator
Can't see this lasting until tomorrow unless Broad does a muscle or something. Quality of the bowling is simply too high.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah it's one of these stars-aligning Broad bowling on a sixpence days. Almost wish he'd save it for later in the series.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am off to bed soon. Might get to see the end of the match before I go. Good nut from Broad, but he has to get our new Bradman out next.