• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 05 - 09 Feb 2021

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could have done with Root out there for another 50 or so. 500ao on the cards here
Yeah could really do with these two making a few here. Also keep waiting for the time when Archer does something with the bat, not expecting him to replicate his first class numbers or anything but he should probably average more than 8 or whatever it is at the moment.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It’s amazing what effect that series in 2016 has had. We’re 480-6 and I’m nervous we haven’t got enough.
Ditto.

Although, and I hope this isn't just wishful thinking, Jos is certainly playing like the pitch is starting to misbehave.

Shri

Mr. Glass
rest bumrah for the next game and play siraj pls

also, maybe kuldeep in for ash and axar in for sundar. also chahar in for nadeem

Kirkut

International Regular
We don't have a swing bowler right now, both Ishant and Bumrah are hit the deck seam bowlers. I'm not sure if a swing bowler made any difference here.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Again, something just looks off with Ashwin. Can't quite pinpoint it yet, but there doesn't appear to be as much energy in his action, and he's not pivoting off his front foot that as well as I've seen in the past