• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Kraken

International 12th Man
i still don't think turbo's 110% confident on the leg either. he had some nice touches against the doggies especially in backline shifts, but largely against us it was manly's pack who rolled our much smaller pack (faamanu brown as a lock, so dumb, never again, shouldn't be on the bench even); but on the few occasions turbo had a chance to really motor in open play he just looked... hesitant?
think it was more of a “I don’t actually have to get out of 1st here to pump these losers”

with the greatest respect

Shady Slim

International Coach
think it was more of a “I don’t actually have to get out of 1st here to pump these losers”

with the greatest respect
i'd think so too but he looked the exact same last year against us at gronkvale in a 13-12 burner (which i went to)

don't get me wrong even as a playmaker he's still very slick but i just don't think he's yet ready (understandably!) to try and explode yet. like burge says you can't exactly blame the guy or anything but it's something that might be the difference against a penrith or a souths or a lateseason doggies

Kraken

International 12th Man
i'd think so too but he looked the exact same last year against us at gronkvale in a 13-12 burner (which i went to)

don't get me wrong even as a playmaker he's still very slick but i just don't think he's yet ready (understandably!) to try and explode yet. like burge says you can't exactly blame the guy or anything but it's something that might be the difference against a penrith or a souths or a lateseason doggies
yeah that’s a good point. Although last night he certainly sprint onto one and ran over the top of someone (first try). That’s vintage Turbo. Honestly if he can play 70ish % and manly still win, and turn it on for big games, they’ll be sweet. As long as the **** plays origin

Shady Slim

International Coach
was there at belmore today and sweating like george pell at a wiggles concert but great to get the dub. late collapses coming from not enough size on bench and playing tanner, a hooker, to defend as a middle forward was always going to lead to bad things. bloke through no fault of his own was a speedbump... when we get tpj and eventually thompson back look out all because we are looking slick

Kraken

International 12th Man
Good game, good win. Thought Parra using their bench a lot better helped massively. Good clutch moments from the 2 #7s as well

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hands
Brendan Hands
Reaching out…..

He was very good off the bench on dayboo. If Hodgson plays 80 we lose that game

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This Redneck wonderland derby is pretty ordinary compared with last night’s game. Both teams massively overhyped as usual with the mouth breathers up that way. Ton of errors. This is 12th playing 14th

ashley bach

International Captain
This Redneck wonderland derby is pretty ordinary compared with last night’s game. Both teams massively overhyped as usual with the mouth breathers up that way. Ton of errors. This is 12th playing 14th
Yeah it's a ****ing mistake riddled game, particularly from the Phins. Gallant in defence but just choking the ball up.
Don't think Broncos are going to be 12th-14th this year, they'll slow down particularly come origin time but reckon they're top 4 material this year.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it's a ****ing mistake riddled game, particularly from the Phins. Gallant in defence but just choking the ball up.
Don't think Broncos are going to be 12th-14th this year, they'll slow down particularly come origin time but reckon they're top 4 material this year.
Not sure what you’re seeing from the Broncos to think that they will be top 4