• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Number of tests draft

anil1405

International Captain
Ankit's next pick is written in the stars. It's as obvious as HB picking Gillespie and Mitch Johnson in every draft these days.

anil1405

International Captain
Muttiah Muralitharan (130-200) if available

Did I disappoint you?
You did surprise me as I thought you'd be in the middle of your flight journey and would time out and lose Murali. I was tempted to pick Murali on your behalf. Your love for him in drafts is pretty evident to me.

Yeah Murali really shouldn't have gone that far. We all went fast bowler mad.
Absolutely.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Reminder of order for rounds 3 & 4

Round 3

@Himannv
honestbharani
ataraxia
Red
CricAddict
Pothas
JOJOXI
Teuton
Line and Length
kingkallis
trundler
ankitj
Fuller Pilch
Bitmap
Patience and Accuracy+Gut

Round 4 is the reverse of round 3

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
You did surprise me as I thought you'd be in the middle of your flight journey and would time out and lose Murali. I was tempted to pick Murali on your behalf. Your love for him in drafts is pretty evident to me.
I value spinners in drafts. Voting for drafts doesn't pay as much attention to how well teams cover spinning conditions. I try to pick an XI that can do well in all conditions.