• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Number of tests draft

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I mentioned this in the draft idea thread the other day and there was some interest. I assume all those who liked the post and/or commented on it are keen: JOJO, Pothas, Bitmap, CricAddict, trundler, ankitj

Number of tests draft.

Each XI needs

One player who (has) played 0 - 9 tests. Thus players who never played a test/are yet to debut are eligible. Players from countries which have never played tests or countries that weren't at the time are eligible.

Three players who (have) played 10-49 tests

Three players
who (have) played 50-89 tests.

Three players who (have) played 90-129 tests.

One player
who (has) played 130-200 tests.

No Bradman.

Will look at starting in a few days (after the NZ - SL test has started).

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Apologies if I've missed anyone but I think there are 15 of us in the draft atm. There is room if a few more wish to join late and go at the end of round 1.

We'll have randomised reversed orders for rounds 1 -10. Round 11 will be a free for all, but I assume most of us will be going for completely different picks by then.

We will start with 12 hours for picks for the first round with one drafter on at a time.

After that it will be 6 hours between picks and still one drafter on at a time.

If anyone has questions, please ask.

Order for round 1 is as follows:

1. ataraxia
  2. Line and Length
  3. Bitmap
  4. ankitj
  5. Himannv
  6. Patience and Accuracy+Gut
  7. CricAddict
  8. JOJOXI
  9. Red
  10. Fuller Pilch
  11. Pothas
  12. trundler
  13. Teuton
  14. honestbharani
  15. kingkallis

@ataraxia

Also we will go with the total no of tests played by a player if he (has) played for 2 test sides or an official World XI test etc. Use cricinfo for number of tests.

Please put the number with your pick.

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
NZ v SL will start in about 40 mins, so if ataraxia picks after that the number of tests played won't change for the draft as no other tests are on for ages.