• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No longer 100%

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
I know there are guys who appreciate what is done for them, and its not just me, there are plenty of people who put in heaps of effort.. Simon, Marc, Jason, and David(Kears) are a few who deserve a big mention, however i also know there are a few people who do take things for granted...

My issue was that this attack was very much unprovoked... He has come out of nowhere and just let loose...

Im over it.. I won't be losing any sleep over it...
Cheers Blewy :(

So the draft list just magically appears every year and the help with the stats updating work of fairies? :p

Nah seriously it's nothing compared to Simon and Jason especially, so I don't deserve much credit. But overall, you still put in the biggest amount of effort and when peopel do things like this you just have to ignore it. Because there are so many commited managers in here who acknowledge these efforts.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL, knew you'd come up with that...

Seriously though, all the guys on the board are there for a reason... You are all a big help, i was just putting those guys forward because they do a heap of work..

ash chaulk

International Captain
hey guys yeah its true i guess most of us appreciate that ya's have put together a game that can keep people interested.

cheers

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
. Blewy has a right to[Attack People] .
Woah, Woah, Woah, No body on these forums, this is according to the rules, has a right to attack anyone, so, allthough I appreciate that Blewy and the Board put a lot of work into WCC, but that doesn't give him, or any of the board the right to attack people. No-one has that right.

Noone.

bryce

International Regular
marc71178 said:
100% dedicated wouldn't have been that reaction, 100% dedicated would've been to hold your hands up and accepting it was your error.
I'm not sure how you worked that out, whether you think your able to predict someone you don't even knows reaction to a particular circumstance or your telling me how you would of reacted in the situation. Certainly it was a bit left-field, but it was my rection and i accept that, i try not to go round saying stuff i'm going to end up regretting.

Blewy said:
Well actually there has been NO apology...
Slats4ever said:
agreed. he hasn't shown remorse rather a desire to continue on with his tangent.

The fact that you don't have respect for blewy and the work that he does amazes me man.
Don't be expecting an apology. As far as i'm concerned i can say whatever i like, i don't take this sort of stuff seriously, this computer world isn't real life so why should i treat it like it is? If i say something and someone has a problem with it, i deal with it how i please - i don't have to live this world, i'm just another set of words so i just kick back and do my thang and let everybody else worry about ****.
Blewy does a heck of a lot of stuff for WCC and he's the only reason it ever started and the only reason it's still going, but at the end of the day it's what he chooses to do and if i wanna make an attack at him for no apparent reason other than having a problem with how he does some things, then i will. And if anyone else wants to say anything about it then they can say whatever they like, and unless i care i won't give two ****s about it.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Jamee999 said:
Woah, Woah, Woah, No body on these forums, this is according to the rules, has a right to attack anyone, so, allthough I appreciate that Blewy and the Board put a lot of work into WCC, but that doesn't give him, or any of the board the right to attack people. No-one has that right.

Noone.
I think you're misreading what I said.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Bryce...as much as I comiserate with you for the fact that your team forfeited, I gotta say, I'm very very happy. That forfeited game, was Galle's first win for this season, after pretty much constantly being ravaged by the other div 6 sides. So, from a rather ugly incident, at least someones happy. :D

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
If the ultimatum stays as is then it's bye bye from me. The deadlines stay and that's final. It was made very clear during the week. This could have been avoided by taking a deep breath and copping it on the chin. There is always next week.

The simming really needs to be done by one person unfortunately as it got too messy last time. The times that the games are run must fit in around Blewy's life end of story.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
To late, he has been banned from WCC all together... he can no longers access this part of the forum....

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
To late, he has been banned from WCC all together... he can no longers access this part of the forum....
ok I know it's mean towards Bryce.. but that definitely deserves a :laugh::laugh:

BTW Blewy.. do I have access to that command? If I do.. I think you better disable my access to it :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
man... you can do that!? awesome!

KennyD said:
Bryce...as much as I comiserate with you for the fact that your team forfeited, I gotta say, I'm very very happy. That forfeited game, was Galle's first win for this season, after pretty much constantly being ravaged by the other div 6 sides. So, from a rather ugly incident, at least someones happy. :D
haha one person's misfortune is another's opportunity, i'm glad your happy kenny...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
BigTyme_Hu$la said:
haha one person's misfortune is another's opportunity, i'm glad your happy kenny...
No doubt...one win...thats a streak in my book!

James

Cricket Web Owner
BigTyme_Hu$la said:
Hello Bryce, if you want to continue posting on Cricket Web accept that you're no longer apart of WCC!

Account banned.