• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No longer 100%

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
By the way people, I'd like to apologise for my obvious double standards in neglecting to run the injury sim - after the way I was strict on set deadlines last week it is simply unforgiveable that I didn't do it last night so that Blewy could send it with the results.

To be fair to me though, I expected Blewy to wait a week and a half to sim this week's games because he's clearly out to run this thing for his own benefit ;)

No, in all honesty, I plain and simple forgot about doing it till this morning when I saw the results come out - it's only the 2nd week I've had to do it, so it's not yet in my mind as a regular task.

So if you all want me to be sacked then just say here and I'll accept the sack for what is obviously such a hideous crime.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
By the way people, I'd like to apologise for my obvious double standards in neglecting to run the injury sim - after the way I was strict on set deadlines last week it is simply unforgiveable that I didn't do it last night so that Blewy could send it with the results.

To be fair to me though, I expected Blewy to wait a week and a half to sim this week's games because he's clearly out to run this thing for his own benefit ;)

No, in all honesty, I plain and simple forgot about doing it till this morning when I saw the results come out - it's only the 2nd week I've had to do it, so it's not yet in my mind as a regular task.

So if you all want me to be sacked then just say here and I'll accept the sack for what is obviously such a hideous crime.
I'm all for marc getting sacked... :p ... no seriously...

Blaze

Banned
Bryce is a good guy.. he was obviously just emotional and said some silly things when he was angry. Don't hold a grudge guys

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blaze said:
Bryce is a good guy.. he was obviously just emotional and said some silly things when he was angry. Don't hold a grudge guys
There's a line - he went way beyond it, and then continued.

He was also very irrational in the way he said things that he supposedly did, only to be clearly shown to be wrong by his own actions.

He's gone, and rightly so.

bryce

International Regular
Slats4ever said:
i know 3 people in this world called bryce... and this guy joins the other 2 as a f*ucking ******... he is a selfish and spoilt ******! Get over yourself mate. The amount of work Blewy does for you in WCC, he isn't obliged to give you **** man. He doesn't take a cent out've your pocket and gives you his time, yet you carry on like a squeling bitch. Get some respect or get out.
You don't know me so don't judge me you little girl...
I have respect for people that i respect(and i do for a few on CW) - not because someone tells me to respect someone.

Slats4ever said:
not only has this guy been sacked he's now public enemy number 1 for a lot of WCC player.
Believe it or not, i'm not actually worried what people that i don't know me think of me.
And, not that it matters in any way, i stated in my original post on this subject that i will quit because of the forfeit.

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
First off all sorry about the swearing.
Most of you cannot understand as everyone is different, but i just cannot accept a forfeit. I've put a heap of time into WCC and have been 100% dedicated to it which is the main reason i am unable to accept a forfeit.
WCC was great and i loved it. Sorry for wasting everybody's time...

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
bryce said:
Most of you cannot understand as everyone is different, but i just cannot accept a forfeit.
I fail to see why you cannot when you've missed the deadline, and the only person's fault is yourself.

There was a big fuss last week over the deadlines for finance being missed, but those people have accepted that they missed the deadline.

bryce said:
I've put a heap of time into WCC
I bet it's a lot less than the person you've had an extreme go at.

Also I'm not sure which is true, do you put a lot of time in, or do you time it so you put a side in a set number of days after receiving results?

bryce said:
and have been 100% dedicated to it which is the main reason i am unable to accept a forfeit.
100% dedicated wouldn't have been that reaction, 100% dedicated would've been to hold your hands up and accepting it was your error.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
:-O?

You're quitting over a forfeit? There's no point posing ultimatums to the board - because if they accepted it THEN there would be double standards, so your entire argument is void! You complain about double standards, and demand that your forfeit be replayed, which would then mean that unless every single other forfeit is replayed, you enjoy double standards? Looks like you have your own set of double standards... Hypocrite.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'm in agreement with him getting the sack but that's no use to attck his character based on just this one incident. He's pretty much just gone along with all the rules except for that last little blow up. If he wants to go then fine but that doesn't give everyone the right to go on attacking him. Blewy has a right to yes but people please just be quiet if you don't have anything positive to say.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Agreed. Bryce is normally an okay fella. Everybody has a brain explosion at least once in their life. He's apologised and quit and it should now be left at that.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well actually there has been NO apology...

He apologised for swearing, and for wasting everybody's time, however as for an apology on the outburst, or attacking me there's nothing, so I wont be laying off...

AFAIC if he never shows his face in here again it will be to soon...

Slats4ever

agreed. he hasn't shown remorse rather a desire to continue on with his tangent.

The fact that you don't have respect for blewy and the work that he does amazes me man.

Slats4ever

roseboy64 said:
I'm in agreement with him getting the sack but that's no use to attck his character based on just this one incident. He's pretty much just gone along with all the rules except for that last little blow up. If he wants to go then fine but that doesn't give everyone the right to go on attacking him. Blewy has a right to yes but people please just be quiet if you don't have anything positive to say.
Nah no can do. not when your as passionate about something like WCC as I am and someone comes out and attacks the creator of WCC. Man he hasn't gone along with the rule of respect around here and showing any gratitude, thanks or understanding for the work that Blewy does. That's an unwritten rule and probably the biggest rule of them all.

Slats4ever

far from it jamee. i let blewy know exactly what i think about heaps of issues and disagree lots. But to come under such a barrage of criticism and to hear him say stuff like he's sick of this jack means that some encouragement is warranted.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I know there are guys who appreciate what is done for them, and its not just me, there are plenty of people who put in heaps of effort.. Simon, Marc, Jason, and David(Kears) are a few who deserve a big mention, however i also know there are a few people who do take things for granted...

My issue was that this attack was very much unprovoked... He has come out of nowhere and just let loose...

Im over it.. I won't be losing any sleep over it...