• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No Beckham

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ramsay and Bellamy are two of their best players tbf. They play some nice stuff, loving the Allen-Cleverly-Ramsay central midfield. Miles away from England stylistically.
Haha meant more mentality and inevitability than style.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Ramsay and Bellamy are two of their best players tbf. They play some nice stuff, loving the Allen-Cleverly-Ramsay central midfield. Miles away from England stylistically.
Substitute Wiltshire for Ramsay and I'd settle for that in Brazil in two years time.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I said awhile ago, I like the Welsh midfield, much more than the English, for the coming years, with the addition of Bale of course.
Shame they have very little else though. Much like the 80's when they had Southall, Ratcliffe, Rush and Hughes but the rest of the team was made up of spanners so they never got anywhere near qualifying most of the time.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shame they have very little else though. Much like the 80's when they had Southall, Ratcliffe, Rush and Hughes but the rest of the team was made up of spanners so they never got anywhere near qualifying most of the time.
Well, they did get fairly close, dodgy pens and all, but yeah, there's never the depth thankfully. Didn't you lot used to play in the Welsh Cup?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Looking like another exit on pens then.

The footy seems very half-arsed after watching the athletics, I have to say.

grecian

Looking like another exit on pens then.

The footy seems very half-arsed after watching the athletics, I have to say.
It is indeed, but I'm looking forward to the pens, which you can't say is a normal situation.

grecian

The Koreans pens were impressive has to be said.

Still good practice for Sturridge, one day he may miss a penalty in a World Cup.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Doing nothing to dispel the "Team GB are just England" myth.

What I don't understand is that the European U21 Championship semi finalists qualify for the Olympics, so in the future if Scotland, England, Wales or N.Ireland's U21s get to the semis, why can that team not just compete as Team GB?

social

Says a lot that numerous letter to the editor of various British papers are slagging off GB for losing to a team like Korea

If they had a clue, they'd realise that the Koreans (and Japanese) have got ****ing good young players who have spent a lot of time together and it's no disgrace to get beaten by them