• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Right I've set up a Head to Head league with an auto draft.

League ID#: 270330
League Name: CW NFL Fantasy League 08
Password: dire
League URL

I'll wait until the end of the month (to give enough people a chance to set their draft ranking) before activating the draft.

If the majority would rather a standard points league then this can be scrapped.

pinchy81

There was a problem
This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

headhunter

There are 2 "join a leauge" options on the frontpage, looks like you clicked on the top one which requires you to pay to play.

headhunter

Well they both require you to set pre-draft ranking, with the live draft however you have the option of loging on and selecting your pick their and then. If you're not online it will use your pre draft ranking anyway.

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
In. And it seems that Commissioner Young, :p, has set the live draft for 11pm (GMT) on Sat 30th August.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
It seems that way because you basically told him to put it at that time at my house earlier today.

headhunter

The times available run from 2pm-4am GMT. So a 2pm(GMT) start would mean 12am in Sydney. Anything later than this would be too late for Aussies and at the other end of the day anything after 12am (GMT) start would be too late for us in Europe, so I can only see either a 11pm/12am(GMT) start or a 2pm(GMT)
Still if you set pre-draft ranking it shouldn't affect team selection if you're there or not :)