• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Just after receiving this e-mail:

Code:
Yahoo! Sports
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football
Hello s_young@ymail.com,

Unfortunately, we were unable to draft players into your league (CW NFL Fantasy League 08).

This likely happened because your league uses a Head-to-Head scoring system, but had an odd number of teams in it at the time of the draft.

We have changed your league to an Autopick draft and set your status to Not Ready. Once you have fixed the problem, you can either choose a new live draft time or set your status to Ready and have us draft your league. See the rules for more information.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
Changed to a straight scoring points league and draft back exactly 24 hours.

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain

Code:
Yahoo! Sports
Hello s_young@ymail.com,

Unfortunately, we were unable to draft players into your league (CW NFL Fantasy League 08).

This likely happened because your league uses a Head-to-Head scoring system, but had an odd number of teams in it at the time of the draft.

We have changed your league to an Autopick draft and set your status to Not Ready. Once you have fixed the problem, you can either choose a new live draft time or set your status to Ready and have us draft your league. See the rules for more information.

Nice job, Commissioner Young¬¬

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
nah don't think i'll be able to get on then either i reckon just leave it as it is as i may be on for an hour

1-9-7-7

International Regular

Code:
Yahoo! Sports
Hello s_young@ymail.com,

tard

Fusion

Global Moderator
Ok I'm confused. Why can't I see Week 1 matchups? Shouldn't our league have started today?

Edit: Ok I get it. This is not a head-to-head league, but rather a points league. Prefer head to head tbh [insert naughty smiley if you must].

Last edited:

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Dumbass Young didn't read the rules and failed to recruit enough for head to head.
Plus all the games for week 1 haven't been played yet so I doubt any results will be up.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I see Fusion beat us to the move we'd have all wanted to make :@
Adding Eddie Royal? Not that big of a pickup if you ask me.

I'm still regretting not accepting the trade of Crayton for Burleson. I figured that Burleson being the only threat on the team will mean big points. But lady luck bites me in the ass and he's gone for the year (thereby also reducing the value of my QB, Matt Hasselback). :(