• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
I like the 12am start on a Sunday morning Australia time tbh which would be a 1pm GMT start would it not since you guys are in DLS are you not?

headhunter

No need 3 more teams to have a round season (last time I looked) when I get them it will be closed.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
No need 3 more teams to have a round season (last time I looked) when I get them it will be closed.
Well I keep getting the message :-

CW NFL Fantasy League 08 (ID# 270330)

There was a problem
  • You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
Back to previous page

EDIT :- Never Mind, I am in.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Well , two more teams actually, Please do not forget to count my 'Bandwagon Jumpers'.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Hehe..Avatar is for those who think being 'Girly' is bad. They all want to be in the pic now. ;)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
What happens If I miss the Draft ? I mean it is @ 9 am on a Saturday. I goto bed @ 8 am.

headhunter

Set you're pre-draft rankings and it will automatically pick your best remaninging player when it comes to your turn.