• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'll go Citeh to beat Fulham.

fatt & Johnners still to tip. & Eds, Vimes, Furball, bi & HDS will need new tips as their initial choices have fallen victim to the weather.

Eds

International Debutant
Appears the Crawley game was called off as well in the end.

Derby vs Nottingham Forest.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, there's only two poxy Monday fixtures? Great.

I'll go Salisbury to somehow beat Boreham Wood. Seems pretty unlikely to me, but I'd rather that than have to go for Premier League game.

EDIT: And if that's snowed out, can I go for a draw between Liverpool and Spurs?

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So, there's only two poxy Monday fixtures? Great.

I'll go Salisbury to somehow beat Boreham Wood. Seems pretty unlikely to me, but I'd rather that than have to go for Premier League game.

EDIT: And if that's snowed out, can I go for a draw between Liverpool and Spurs?
Sorry, Salisbury/Boreham Wood is a Conference South game. LMS only goes down to Conference proper. & you need to chose a winner.

I'll stretch a point, actually, force majeure and all that. Following Furball's suggestion Tuesday's games are also open to anyone whose tip hasn't yet played.

Eds

International Debutant
EDIT:

Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackpool, assuming we're allowed to pick from Tuesday's FA Cup games.

Last edited: