• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Ask up to 20 queries.

Clue - I am a well known player who used to diss an ATG bowler.ATG bowler hated my attitude the most.I used to repeatedly say he's not a great player but an ordinary one.

Who am I?

You're given 20 queries..

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I have being a team manager for a national Cricket team and I hold a record ,that is matched by only one other player in Int'l cricket during my playing days.

Who am I?

Shoot your queries boys

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Shastri, 6 sixes in an over, only he and Sobers had done it.
Wrong and you are banned from asking further queries.

What the hell guys,you are given the chance to ask questions so that I give the answers Yes/No format.

You can ask up to 20 queries.Just don't guess an answer like that

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Can I ask a question?
Yeah go ahead ask.
You can ask up to 20 questions.

Ask questions in a way that I can answer in Yes/No format

Eg- Is he a white? YES
Is he from Southern Hemisphere? Yes
Is he from Australia? NO
Did he play for Canterbury? YES

Likewise you can shoot queries at me. You get 20 such queries.

Beware of asking questions like is he a batsman? Cos then if the player is an AR, it depends on the person who asked the question.
So be specific.

Anyone can ask queries. But the amount of queries are limited to 20

Victor Ian

International Coach
lol. I thought it was 20 questions each. I was about to follow up with, "Did that question count as my first" but then I realised I am not funny.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
WOW !!! This actually went on for 13 years plus !! Sorry to see it closed while I am still alive :)

cnerd123

likes this
Bump

In 2004, Hong Kong's Hussain Butt hit a remarkable 311 in a 35-over Saturday League fixture between HKUCC and HKCC at the latter's home ground. To my knowledge, this is the highest individual score in HK Saturday League history

Question is - how many sixes did he hit during this epic knock?

ataraxia

International Coach
Bump

In 2004, Hong Kong's Hussain Butt hit a remarkable 311 in a 35-over Saturday League fixture between HKUCC and HKCC at the latter's home ground. To my knowledge, this is the highest individual score in HK Saturday League history

Question is - how many sixes did he hit during this epic knock?
26?