• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nasser Hussain calls Indians donkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Indian media is same in that regard though.

The English footballers go from the best in the world almost in the eyes of the world to absolute garbage who cannot kick or pass a ball every time a major tournament comes along.:laugh:

Even now the hype has started to build up with their current qualification campaign going pretty well under Capello.
Wrong.

They become the best in the world in the eyes of our redtops and Talk****e and they whip the gullible fans into a frenzy and then when we fail in a penalty shootout in the quarter final then the **** hits the fan.:laugh:

Vijay.Sharma

School Boy/Girl Captain
Of course, Vijay will get infracted and perhaps banned as well.

While usual suspects get away with it.
I hope I don't get banned coz I will come back anyway and I will start off with a post saying I was here earlier as "Vijay.Sharma".

I seem to like this forum but sometimes somethings need to be said whether they are politically correct or not.

Life is always a give and take....if you respect me, I'll respect you

Bun

Banned
I hope I don't get banned coz I will come back anyway and I will start off with a post saying I was here earlier as "Vijay.Sharma".

I seem to like this forum but sometimes somethings need to be said whether they are politically correct or not.

Life is always a give and take....if you respect me, I'll respect you
Do not do that. You will get banned forever then.

Just serve the ban and come back.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW just went full ******. This thread should be locked ASAP.

He called a couple of people who are poor in the field donkeys. DONKEYS FFS. Who gives a **** seriously? The fact that there has to be an argument over this and other small petty bull**** in this forum just goes to show however intelligent people may be, at times they act worse than kids. Taking that Vaughan tweet and brilliantly deducing that the guy wants to milk his career and that he's an attention grabbing whore is just stupid. He just saw that comment and tried to be funny and make his followers have a bit of a laugh. What he did is exactly the same thing as many of us do when we post a funny comment on CW, trying to get people with a sense of humour to laugh.

Grow up people. Wake up to the ridiculousness of the things you're arguing over.

/rant.

Oh and iif you've taken offence, **** you.

Vijay.Sharma

School Boy/Girl Captain
Alright...I am done with this!

No more posts from me on this thread

Edit - had to respond to the guy who reported me.

Last edited:

Vijay.Sharma

School Boy/Girl Captain
Only fair to say I've reported the original post. Racist and uncalled for.
What was racist about it?

I still don't understand it... referring to indians as donkeys is alright enough to be laughed about and pooh poohed off in spite of Indians telling you people that it is derogatory. But referring to white europeans as neanderthals aint alright even when it is scientifically true?

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Are Indian fans offended because they think Munaf Patel is actually a good fielder?

Are we allowed to call batsmen who get out to the same bowler as bunnies?

Can we even refer to a score of 0 as a duck now?!

So many questions!!!!! :-O

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
CW just went full ******. This thread should be locked ASAP.

He called a couple of people who are poor in the field donkeys. DONKEYS FFS. Who gives a **** seriously? The fact that there has to be an argument over this and other small petty bull**** in this forum just goes to show however intelligent people may be, at times they act worse than kids. Taking that Vaughan tweet and brilliantly deducing that the guy wants to milk his career and that he's an attention grabbing whore is just stupid. He just saw that comment and tried to be funny and make his followers have a bit of a laugh. What he did is exactly the same thing as many of us do when we post a funny comment on CW, trying to get people with a sense of humour to laugh.

Grow up people. Wake up to the ridiculousness of the things you're arguing over.

/rant.

Oh and iif you've taken offence, **** you.
Similar rant to Ravi Shastri about Which people were complaining on here:ph34r:.

And it is not one tweet Vaughan has been trolling from the start of the series till now. That was just one example where he succeeded to stir up controversy.

And **** happens and people have a right to take offence with something they disagree with, even if you or me may agree to it or not (which in this case is a complete non issue for me ftr). Just ignore the thread if you want.

Atleast this thread is Much than the threads which were created based on 2 articles and One India TV story FFS accusing the whole of India of having no sense of humor full with :laugh: smilies.

Bun

Banned
It's a cultural thing. It's generally harmless to use that term in the West to describe someone; while in the sub-continent it carries more sting as an insult. Let's not be an ass and blow this into a huge controversy. :ph34r:
:P :ph34r: :sorry:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Let's see...I had a white wife and she told me 'white trash' is a slur in the USA. I don't know what it really means though and I never bothered to know it. I wanna piss off some of you white trash out there knowing very well it is a slur but not knowing what it actually means.

But I guess most of you will give a damn to this post...after all it's just some post in this vast internet ocean. When we don't take journos seriously, why take such posts seriously.

Hey but I know this for sure - many of you european ancestry fellows are neanderthals. And that is the truth...even more truer than the donkeys that were supposed to have been fielding for India. I mean you all are not even monkeys...you all are a failed species - neanderthals. Thank goodness there were other apes like my parents who evolved to become homo sapiens and some of them had *** with your neanderthal ancestors to give you human genes.

Now, before sending out those infraction points and deleting this post, dear Mods, please try to empathize with me. I am an Indian...in our culture referring to someone as donkey is not done. I can understand someone who dunn know enough about my culture referring to an Indian that way. But I cannot forgive someone, who in spite of being told that it is a derogatory reference, continues to trash it off as some stupid thingy (like some of the neanderthals have done in this thread). There is no need for anyone to add to it (I know I am adding to it here and I am doing it especially to rile you neanderthals off).

If you want me to be sensitive to your cultural stuff then you be sensitive to my cultural stuff, you stupid neanderthals.
you are going to get a ban. probably be for less than a month

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we've all seen enough. Moderators will discuss the posts made in this thread and action will be taken if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.