• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Box Draft IV

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would people rather I revealed the players they missed out on? Perhaps at the end of each round, or the end of the draft?

I was thinking, I might make Round 12 full of all the unpicked players and then reveal after?

kingkallis

International Coach
Happens When You Play MysteryBox Draft XI

5. Mark Ramprakash o
7. Alan Davidson o /
10. Chris Old o
11. Sylvester Clarke o

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach
I'm dropping out of this. My first child was born a bit ahead of schedule so I'm afraid I don't have the time anymore. This was an interesting concept and idea so I hope it gets another run later on.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm dropping out of this. My first child was born a bit ahead of schedule so I'm afraid I don't have the time anymore. This was an interesting concept and idea so I hope it gets another run later on.
Oh wow, congratulations!

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations!!

Jarquis

So to clarify with Himannv pulling out; weldone and Michael are currently up and morgie can pick in 1hr 45

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
J - All Rounder, South Africa, 1990's will be my next selection please

Charter 77 So Far

Virender Sehwag
Jack Ryder (*)
Alan Knott (+)
Wes Hall

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
probably the best excuse for dropping out of a draft CW has ever seen, congrats

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
To be precise... ~ 8 & 1/2 months late.

Clarify Himmanv
As a father of a nearly 3 year old, I am aware of the actual length of a pregnancy but was playing to the crowd.

Incidentally, I have definitely experienced a fathering win today as my daughter got most upset at the drinks break and wanted "more cricket"

Jarquis

Code:
[B][U]Round 5[/U][/B]
Trundler 	G	Batsman		WIN	1970s
Weldone 	P	Bowler		AUS	1970s
Michaelf777777	J	Allrounder	SAF	1990s
Morgieb 	T	Bowler		SAF	1950s
[B]Sillycowcorner1 -
Harsh.ag -[/B]
GoodAreasShane -
OverratedSanity -