• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muralitharan a burglar,a thief and a dacoit : Bedi

open365

International Vice-Captain
The article is 100% right.. If he has got deformity ask him to play in 'cricket for disables' and not at international level cheating
8-)

He has been proved not to be a cheat, by the official rules of cricket he is legal, yet due to your pre-conceived ideas about him you will always ignore the fact that he doesn't cheat.

Raghav

8-)

He has been proved not to be a cheat, by the official rules of cricket he is legal, yet due to your pre-conceived ideas about him you will always ignore the fact that he doesn't cheat.
Always a cheater....

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Subash chandra bose is a great freedom fighter. He fought hard for Indian freedom
Dont dodge the question. You know it very well that I was talking about Bhagwat S. Chandrashekhar, legendry Indian legspinner.

Raghav

Dont dodge the question. You know it very well that I was talking about Bhagwat S. Chandrashekhar, legendry Indian legspinner.
I know it Sanz..

The same rule applies to him too.. He is also the illegal bowler if there are any evidence he throws

Raghav

No, he's not, he's been adjudged to have a legal action, you have no grounds to call him a cheater apart from your own ill conceived and ignorant views.
:shutup: it is your ignorance to not to find that he is illegal bowler

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Lillee and Richards were streets ahead of most of their 70s compatriots in attitude, too, and that's why they were special players and are remembered so fondly, not because they had massive amounts of ability more than the rabble. IMO it's very possible to make a case for Greg Chappell > Richards and IMO it makes no sense not to argue that Marshall > Lillee.
You would not think either of those things if you had watched them play live:)

archie mac

International Coach
Why? People argue a lot of things that are far more controversial than Marshall > Lillee.
Just my opinion tbh, if people had watched Chappell and Richards, I think they would rate Richards the better, even though Chappell finished with a higher ave. And the same with Lillee and Marshall.

No doubt there would be some who watched them all and would agree with Richard, but not the majority :)

archie mac

International Coach
Also on Murali, the very same argument was made for Ian Meckiff that he had a deformity or was unusual in that his elbow was double jointed, very different outcomes:ph34r:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also on Murali, the very same argument was made for Ian Meckiff that he had a deformity or was unusual in that his elbow was double jointed, very different outcomes:ph34r:
Was Ian Meckiff tested and cleared by biomechanic experts and still banned?

Just because the technology wasn't available and one person might have been hard done by, that doesn't mean we should do the same thing again. That makes no sense.

archie mac

International Coach
Was Ian Meckiff tested and cleared by biomechanic experts and still banned?

Just because the technology wasn't available and one person might have been hard done by, that doesn't mean we should do the same thing again. That makes no sense.
No, his arm was bent which is unfair just like Murali. Biomechanics is a joke they are worse than Stats men imo

You listen to them, I will take my eye every time.

My last post on this subject as we go around in circles:wacko:

open365

No, his arm was bent which is unfair just like Murali. Biomechanics is a joke they are worse than Stats men imo

You listen to them, I will take my eye every time.

My last post on this subject as we go around in circles:wacko:
Judging by how easily optical illusions work on people i'll take the science thanks.

It is easy saying you'll judge yourself, but the only reason people do so is so they can continue with their pre conceived beliefs that he is a chucker and ignore any evidence contrary.