• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

let's remember some guys; cw edition

smash84

The Tiger King
blaze18......was such a great poster, still can't believe he was a multi of avadakedavra or precam or someone (while at it, Dhonisgland was another ATG in this list)

Turbinator was a pretty passionate poster as well, its a shame he left too.

Xuhaib was another good poster and generally quite knowledgeable about the Pakistan domestic scene, its a pity he doesn't post much anymore

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There was a time when both Blaze18 and Bun were posting. Bun terrorising the forum and Blaze18 posting sensibly. I’m not sure if it was ever proven they were both the same guy but Bun made a very serious and compelling post once and the theory was put to me that he’d accidentally done so from the wrong account.

WAC honestly. The Bun persona the single worst poster in the history of the forum

smash84

The Tiger King
There was a time when both Blaze18 and Bun were posting. Bun terrorising the forum and Blaze18 posting sensibly. I’m not sure if it was ever proven they were both the same guy but Bun made a very serious and compelling post once and the theory was put to me that he’d accidentally done so from the wrong account.

WAC honestly. The Bun persona the single worst poster in the history of the forum
I still can't believe Blaze18 was Bun, Blaze18 was a genuinely top poster. OS reminds me a bit of him.

Last edited: