• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

let's remember some guys; cw edition

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
This Man @AlanJLegend

Thought it might be worthwhile to bring this thread back.

Smiffy has been in some reasonable form as of late, and I have high hopes for him. In fact, I would like to put it on record here that I said (25/10/2012) that Steven Smith will go on to amass 3000+ test runs and probably bat at 3 for us at some stage. In future I will link this post to those who laughed when I suggested he will someday end up in the 'not-quite-ATG-level-but-still-pretty-good' category.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
uve messaged me on facey a couple of weeks back. Said he'd come back when time allowed
One of the genuinely good fellas. Had a catch up with him on the Gold Coast what seems a lifetime ago now. Top bloke.