• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Langeveldt

Soutie
nightprowler10 said:
Awesome pictures. Will you be going to any of the Pakistan vs England matches?
Possibly, however one of the problems of going to test matches in England is that not only do you have to sit in an assigned seat (so I wont be able to get the best shots).. But I suspect they would get funny with a photographer without a press permit taking photographs, which is something I have to look into really..

FRAZ

International Captain
@Lengeveldt .............Excellent stuff . Great pictures. Never saw close up pictures as good as these . Would really like to see the pictures of Fast bowlers in action (Delivery Jump) . If you have some ...................

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thanks Frez, hope this helps, former England bowler Chris Lewis

and Jon Lewis (yeah well fastish) I think this is my favourite sports photo that I've taken

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Excellent and lol always wanted to see Lewis's photo .A unique action the man has . Thanks mate

Cloete

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
and Jon Lewis (yeah well fastish) I think this is my favourite sports photo that I've taken

My god, that's an absolutely brilliant picture. Top stuff Rich :)