• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Craig

World Traveller
Graet photos.

With my 21st birthday in a few weeks time, I have asked for a new camera, so hopefully I get a good one and I can take good photos with.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craig said:
Graet photos.

With my 21st birthday in a few weeks time, I have asked for a new camera, so hopefully I get a good one and I can take good photos with.
Thanks a lot, Remember, the lens matters more than the camera when you are dealing with cricket.. The Canon lens I use costs twice as much as the fairly average Digital SLR behind it..

archie mac

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
Leicestershire next, anyone got any special requests?
What is their playing list, and who are they playing? Do they have any Aussies in the side? Also some crowd photos would be of interest, you could shoot one of the best looking woman at the ground, and not to be ***ist the best looking fella as well (no self portraits) :laugh:

Langeveldt

Soutie
archie mac said:
What is their playing list, and who are they playing? Do they have any Aussies in the side? Also some crowd photos would be of interest, you could shoot one of the best looking woman at the ground, and not to be ***ist the best looking fella as well (no self portraits) :laugh:
Fit women in the crowd? Only in South Africa or Oz do you find fit women at cricket matches! Cricket here is an old mans game.. I've got a few pics from SA, but I'd be terrified they'd come on here and kick my a*se and sue me for invasion of privacy!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
vic_orthdox said:
With the wrong un, though, you sort of "de-extend" your arm - it moves from say 180 degrees back to 170, to let your wrist go through.

I do something similar bowling my stock ball, my arm gets more bent as I go.
Macca - always overcomplicating.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
Fit women in the crowd? Only in South Africa or Oz do you find fit women at cricket matches! Cricket here is an old mans game.. I've got a few pics from SA, but I'd be terrified they'd come on here and kick my a*se and sue me for invasion of privacy!
Git :p

Chubb

International Regular
Arul Suppiah please Rich. Great to see so many Devon players in the Somerset squad. We could go it alone, but without us Somerset would be even worse than they are now.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
Dan Cullen - not from the leicestershire game, but that doesnt really make a difference

The expression says "4 more then, I thought that being Aussie I would dominate allcomers?"