• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Chubb

International Regular
I was there that day, Rich. Where were you? I was in the covered walkway between the Executive Business Club and the Old Pavillion, then at midwicket on the riverside boundary, then in the Botham Stand. Can't believe I missed you considering the crowd was so small. You can see my photos at the Domestic Season Thread.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Chubb said:
I was there that day, Rich. Where were you? I was in the covered walkway between the Executive Business Club and the Old Pavillion, then at midwicket on the riverside boundary, then in the Botham Stand. Can't believe I missed you considering the crowd was so small. You can see my photos at the Domestic Season Thread.
I always sit at Long on / Long off opposite the Ian Botham stand.. Occasionally next to Frosty, sometimes in the old "cinema seats", sometimes under the media people next to the covers (thats where I was yesterday).. I can easily be recognised because I am the only person under 70

Chubb

International Regular
Langeveldt said:
I always sit at Long on / Long off opposite the Ian Botham stand.. Occasionally next to Frosty, sometimes in the old "cinema seats", sometimes under the media people next to the covers (thats where I was yesterday).. I can easily be recognised because I am the only person under 70
Ah well I didn't go into that section, because I preferred to be in the shade in the walkway. I think the Botham Stand is the best place to watch, and best for photos is the covered walkway. It's full of oldies though. One guy I heard talking about how he'd taken out life membership when he was 21 back in the fifities... for £25.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
superkingdave said:
If you block out the background and the umpire who looks like he starred in the goonies, it's reminiscent of a young rikki clarke running in at the oval
Naaaahhh.

Not enough zits.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
superkingdave said:
If you block out the background and the umpire who looks like he starred in the goonies, it's reminiscent of a young rikki clarke running in at the oval
I'm more concerned about the fact that if he keeps bowling like that, he won't be able to walk by the time he's 35.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
I'm more concerned about the fact that if he keeps bowling like that, he won't be able to walk by the time he's 35.
why not? (worried) Although isn't that what happens to most fast bowlers?