• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KP dropped ; vents anger on twitter

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh Dimi, seems rather needless.

His England career is over and I guess he is just venting.

Oh and I buy the Guardian (obviously)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think we can start using Twitter as a method to work out which players have got a decent attitude towards working at their games, and which think they should be guaranteed a place. It's not rocket science to avoid posting abuse across the public domain, surely?

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we can start using Twitter as a method to work out which players have got a decent attitude towards working at their games, and which think they should be guaranteed a place. It's not rocket science to avoid posting abuse across the public domain, surely?
Well KP's twitter at least shows he should be arrested for crimes against the English language. Absolutely terrible grammar, and every sentence punctuated with three exclamation marks!!!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember there was a big scandal back in the day when Mohinder Amarnath referred to the Indian selectors as a "bunch of jokers". How times have changed. :laugh:

As for Twitter, combine a useless piece of technology (IMO of course) with dumb sportsmen and this is what you get.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
2nd ball duck to a SLA bowler.

I reckon I could give off spin a shot and dismiss Pietersen at the minute.

Sir Alex

Banned
Well, will he tour? I think he should, but I am afraid he's running out of opportunities to get back into form. I know he made a hundred in the last match. After this and before Ashes, what more games he'll get?