• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Jadeja an ATG test cricketer?

Is Ravindra Jadeja an ATG test cricketer?

• Yes

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.1%

• Total voters

subshakerz

International Coach
Weren’t you considering picking Mushtaq - with a total of 4 tests - in the other thread to play against Australia?
Nope, I just said his mid-nineties series was the best by a foreign spinner in Australia. He sucked in series before and after that so that's not enough to be selected.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i remember some blow in punisher of your lot going on and on about india's 1-0 win here in 2008.

so i think they cared when they win, just like the rest of us nerd scum.
Don't really remember the '08 win. The events that register for me in that year are the BG (Sydney '08 never 4get) and the inaugural IPL with Gayle and Baz smashing tons and Warne winning it all.

Burgey

Tbf to Daemon here, if my side lost 9 wickets after lunch on day 5, three of them to Michael Clarke in the last over of the game, I’d never forget either

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

i remember some blow in punisher of your lot going on and on about india's 1-0 win here in 2008.

so i think they cared when they win, just like the rest of us nerd scum.
Winning in NZ was so forgettable that even you don't remember it was in 2009 not 2008

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Subject on R jadeja
He is well tune up for Feb 09th test
Took 8 wkts in 4 day Ranji trophy at chennai.
He also batted in both innings (many balls)

Chrish

International Debutant
Ash, Jadeja and Pant represent 70% of our side..No wonder we become more prone to poor performance when either of them aren’t on the field..

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
Who would the Indian test cricketers better than Jadeja be?

Kapil , Sachin , Gavaskar and Dravid certainly ahead of him.

Sehwag , Kohli , Ashwin , Laxman , Mankad , Kumble , Pujara , Dhoni all have decent arguments for being ahead of him although the opposite is true as well.

Vengsarkar , Ganguly , Azharuddin (ugh) , Zaheer , Amarnath , Umrigar , Engineer , Pant , Bumrah will have their supporters but I suppose Jadeja would have to be considered above them by the majority, at least for now.

Top 10 sounds roughly okay but it's possible he just misses that, certainly top 15 though.